National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- For those in distress, free and confidential support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is provided by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Live crisis counselors are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
211: Community Resources
- 211 connects you with community resources and assistance for various services. Resources are available online, but you can dial 211 if you don’t have access to the Internet.
911: Emergency Situations
- If a crime has been committed or if someone is in immediate risk of harm, dial 911.
- Adult Bullying
- Parents That Bully Children and Others
- Fat Shaming and Body Shaming
- Sexual Harassment and Bullying
Need Help Now?
Need help accessing resources in your community? Dial 211.
Emergencies: If a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate risk of harm, dial 911.